Thursday, March 20, 2014

Entry #1: Welcome!

WELCOME BLACK VEIL BRIDE'S LOYAL ARMY!

        I never really ask much of anyone, but for the moment I must ask that NO ONE EVER put down someone else's taste in music. I do not tolerate it. I don't think it's funny. I don't lose respect for people that like certain bands and music, I lose respect for the people who are super rude about what others like.  Anyway, hi, I'm Olivia :) this blog is something I'm making for my creative writing class. So, I guess my first entry will be mostly about me. I'm 15 years of age. I was born September 12, 1998. I have been a fan of BVB for about three years and they have honestly saved my life many times.  Welcome! My next post will be a little more Black Veil Brides related. I swear.






Love,
Olivia<3. ~Owner~

No comments:

Post a Comment