Monday, March 24, 2014

Entry Two: Statistics

Hey again everyone!

I just thought I'd start off by letting you know who I am again. Hi I'm Olivia and this is my blog I have created specifically for my Creative Writing class. Just a friendly reminder that I do not tolerate any sort of discrimination of other musicians.

Anyway! I just thought I'd share some statistics today! According to the site "The Top Ten" the top ten Black Veil Brides songs, voted by fans, are.


  1. In the End
  2. Knives and Pens
  3. Fallen Angels
  4. Perfect Weapon
  5. Rebel Love Song
  6. The Legacy
  7. Sweet Blasphemy
  8. Coffin
  9. Savior
  10. The Mortician's daughter 

Personally I somewhat disagree with this list. I mean the songs are great!  Black Veil Brides is great as a whole, but since this is my blog I'm going to do my top ten as well as the other top ten.

  1. In the End
  2. Days are Numbered
  3. Coffin
  4. Knives and Pens
  5. Lost it All
  6. Overture
  7. We Don't Belong
  8. Perfect Weapon
  9. Devil's Choir
  10. Fallen Angels
Many people may disagree with my list specifically, but that doesn't really matter to me personally. I would honestly love to know what other people think. I like hearing other people's opinions other than my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment