Monday, March 24, 2014

Entry #3: Andy Quotes

Hello again my loyal Black Veil Brides family!

So, honestly, Andy is my hero. And no, I'm not one of those people that only likes Andy, but quite honestly he is my idol. Therefore, I can call him my favorite. Going along with what I just said, I'm going to give you quotes by my hero Andy Biersack.

"I had a goal,
I had a dream
And at the end of the day
No matter what people say to you,
As long as you know who
You are as a person
Nothing else in the world
Matters."
                            ~Andy Biersack


"Stand up for what you believe in
 even if that means standing alone."
                             ~Andy Biersack


"There's absolutely no one
 In the world that can tell you
 You can't do something.
 You're the only person
 That can set that Limitation."

                     ~Andy Biersack


"Please remember that even in your darkest moments
 You still have the choice to focus your energy on the
 Positive and create a better life."
                          ~Andy Biersack


"Live your life.
 Listen to your music way too loud
 be as crazy and
 as "DIFFERENT" as
 you want to be
 and always
 remember
 you're not alone."
                    ~Andy Biersack



"When people hurt you over and over,
 think of them like sandpaper. They
 may scratch and hurt you a bit, but
 in the end, you end up polish
 and they end up useless."
                          ~Andy Biersack



"Without someone telling you what you are doing is wrong,
 you can't say what you are doing is right."
                               ~Andy Biersack


Andy will always be my hero and inspiration through getting through my day. Even though he's a little different, I believe Andy is one of the best role models you could ever have. Honestly, you could give me a thousand reasons why Andy isn't good or why it's stupid of me to look at him as a model, but I don't care. Andy will always be the one  musical inspiration that will never fail me. (And just to share my favorite of the Andy quotes is the Sandpaper one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment