Monday, March 24, 2014

Entry #4: Ashley Quotes

Welcome once again Black Veil Brides Army!


So you already know that my favorite band member is Andy. But to let you all know, I absolutely love Ashley's quotes. They normally just make my day so much better than it was. I think Ashley can be just as inspiring as Andy. Even though I consider Andy my true hero, I love all of them band mates. So here are the Ashley qoutes!

"There are many people out there
 that will tell you that you can't.
 What you gotta do is turn around
 and say 'Watch me.' " 
                     ~Ashley Purdy


"suicide isn't cowardly,
 I'll tell you what is cowardly;
 treating so badly they want to
 end their lives."
                 ~Ashley Purdy



"Being unique is what's cool.
 Normal? What's normal?
 Normal is a setting on a 
 washing machine, and no
 One wants to be that."
                  ~Ashley Purdy


"Yeah, Jake and Jinxx play guitars,
 Andy sings, I run around topless
 and play for the ladies."
                     ~Ashley Purdy
(I realize this isn't insprirational it's just funny.)


"Being called weird
 is like being called
 'Limited edition.
 Meaning you're
 something people
 don't see often."
               ~Ashley Purdy


"Your body makes you sexy,
 your smile makes you pretty,
 but your personality make you,
 beautiful."
                   ~Ashley Purdy


"Life is good, life is great.
 Always love and never hate.
 Break the rules, stand apart.
 Ignore your head and follow your heart."
                   ~Ashley Purdy






No comments:

Post a Comment